If you are on the hunt for an apartment in Brevard or Volusia County, our map and descriptions of both cities can help you get familiar with the overall geography of both areas. This will assure that you find the perfect Volusia or Brevard county apartment that meets your lifestyle.
Tips for Getting Around the Coast:
- I-95 is the main south to north highway along the coast & Volusia county
- I-4 is the main west to east highway and serves as the westernmost highway in the county
- U.S. 1 is the main local road in Brevard and Volusia County running south to north
- VOTRAN (Volusia County Public Transit System) and Space Coast Area Transit are available for those seeking to ride the bus in either county
- SR A1A in Brevard County is a scenic coastal route alternative to US 1
Get your bearings before you start searching for an apartment
Volusia County is divided into 3 sections: East Volusia (Greater Daytona Beach Area or the Halifax Area), Southeast Volusia (Greater New Smyrna Beach Area) and West Volusia (Saint John's River Country). We can help you find the right apartments in every part of Volusia.
The Greater Daytona Beach area is made of seven different areas including Daytona Beach and Ponce Inlet. This area is conducive to many businesses and hotels, which makes it the perfect community for professionals that live in apartments and commute to work.
Brevard County is also known as the Space Coast and includes Palm Bay, Titusville, Melbourne and Cocoa. Just 30 to 45 minutes away from Orlando, Brevard County is a quiet coastal community that has apartments perfect for those looking to commute in and out of the big city with easy access to the 417 and 528 highways.
Daytona Beach is home to a lot of race weeks, including NASCAR's Daytona 500 and the Coke Zero 400. Over 200,000 people flock to Daytona every year for the various motorsport "speed weeks" like Biketoberfest in October, Bike Week in March and Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona endurance race in January. Be prepared for heavy traffic!
Brevard County has over 6 designated beaches, Port Canaveral (the world's busiest cruise port) and the Patrick Air Base. There are plenty of apartments near Brevard County beaches and near the military base.